The two-year post-doctoral fellowships in clinical psychology at the Child Study Center provide an opportunity for intensive and specialized training in a concentrated area of interest. This experience allows the fellows to receive supervised training and coursework to advance to licensure and develop specialized competencies in their chosen area.
The Child Study Center is currently recruiting for two post-doctoral fellowships beginning in July and September 2013:
- Institute for Learning & Academic Achievement (ILAA) Post-doctoral Fellowship 2013-2015;
- Institute for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity & Behavior Disorders & Selective Mutism Program Post-doctoral Fellowship 2013-2015;
- Institute for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity & Behavior Disorders Post-doctoral Fellowship 2013-2015.
Previous post-doctoral fellowships include:
- The Anita Saltz Institute for Anxiety and Mood Disorders Post-doctoral Fellowship 2012-2014;
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Clinical and Research Program Post-doctoral Fellowship 2011-2013.
All fellowships include training in the processes of teaching, supervision, staff development, a rich didactic program, and may include participation in clinical research. Fellows enjoy active collaboration with and participation in all the CSC's Institutes. Individualized training programs are designed to take into account the Fellow's long-term career goals. Candidates should have a strong background in behavioral and cognitive behavioral interventions and neuropsychology candidates should possess extensive testing experience.
These positions require completion of an APA-approved internship and a doctoral degree from an APA program. Applications will be accepted in the winter for a start date between July and September 2013. Please submit a letter of interest, CV, three letters of recommendation, and a clinical work sample (treatment summary/testing report) to Lori Evans, Ph.D., Director of Psychology Training, Child Study Center, One Park Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10016 or via email at email@example.com.
Back to list of training programs.